I've been a Tide customer for 40 years and have never had a problem using the cap to measure the liquid until now.What a mess!
Has there been a design change? After measuring the amount needed and pouring it into my machine, the little amount left in the cap used to drain back into the bottle. Now it squishes out of the top and runs down the sides. I've just purchased another bottle and don't have high hopes for that one either.
It appears to have the same problem.
The below pictures tell the story.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Change in design of container
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Tide Detergent
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."