5.0

I want to start out saying that I love P&G products and have been a loyal customer for over 40 years.I would like to request that you lighten up on all the crazy scents.

I really don't want my laundry, dishes, floors etc. to smell like anything. It is so bad that I literally have to hold my nose to walk down the aisle to buy products. If I don't I taste the smells for over an hour and if I take too long in the aisle it will give me a bad headache.

Please cut back, it is an assault to my senses.Thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Procter And Gamble needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Procter And Gamble.

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1240754

They are doing this on purpose. More and more chemicals to keep people *** and stupider. Also, with skin irritations, they have to buy different "sensitive" formulations and all kinds of anti-itch products now because of all the chemicals.