Hope this mail finds you well. I faced with skin problem when I get my shaving cans from P & G (Gillette shaving foam) rusted and i received below email when i complained which is emphasize that his can is not rust resistant , and they didn't mention on the can anything as caution and when they use tinplate can they were know that it will use in bathroom and didn't use aluminum cans like the others in the same product. Kindly help me to avoid any potentially harmful effects to any person in the future. And kindly don’t reply with it's not my responsibilities.NO it's your responsibility as human towards your brother in this world to avoid tetanus infection As a result of P & G Gillette rusted cans. kindly find the attached files you are now in front of cheating company as you see in the attached the rusted cans and the effect of rust on the healthy and the reference (handbook of Cosmetic Science and Technology) and the contributors in this hand book are consultant from P & G so they are good known and their email which is acknowledgement their can is not rust proof and from their web site the below article saying:
Let my voice reach the solution
From: "P&G ConsumerCare" "
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 2:45 AM
Subject: Thanks for contacting P&G [ ref:_00D70JViV._500701YYjSH:ref ]
The bottoms of our cans have a special plastic coating to make them rust resistant, but they are not rust-proof. The can will rust over time if it is stored in a damp or moist place (for example, on the side of a basin or in the shower.
Try wiping the bottom of the can dry after use and store it in a dry place.
CONSUMER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
MY REPLY ON p & g email:
even we Try wiping the bottom of the can dry after use and store it in a dry place what about the Nozzle of the bottle which it expose to the wet foam when way out, how can I clean the rest foam by water or leave it as it is , the two steps Leads us to rusted cans .
P & G vanity and falsely claim (from P & G web site):-
Our safety process
Our four-step, science-based process ensures both your safety and the safety of our products before they go to market.
Avoid certain ingredients
As part of the first step, our safety process screens out new ingredients that pose a relevant hazard in a consumer product.
Step 1: Doubt
We start with a healthy dose of skepticism concerning the safety of a new ingredient. If we can’t establish both its safety and benefit to consumers, we won’t use it.
Step 2: Define
We define the safe range for every ingredient we use with the same scientific process used by the major regulatory agencies around the world (FDA, EPA, WHO, EU, etc.). If there is not enough information to establish a safe range, we will remove the ingredient from consideration or investigate it further.
Step 3: Determine
Safe Product Use
We evaluate all ingredients in the final product to confirm their actual use is in the safe range for both consumers and the environment. If we can’t conclude the product formula is safe, we will either reformulate or decide not to market the product. We have more than 700 scientists and professionals who ensure our products meet all safety and regulatory requirements around the world.
Step 4: Diligence
Monitor Use and New Information
Once a product is marketed, we monitor consumer use and investigate all new scientific information. We also collaborate with external scientists and regulatory agencies on new and updated safety
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sale of products that can make people sick
- Damaged the product caused
- False advertising
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "From date 24-10-2015 Dhl Egypt say that custom clearance is completed Until now I don't know why this late Over this Dhl Egypt charging over fees Why I am charging in UK Mr Ahmed ashour..."
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."