Procter and Gamble - P & G tin plate can problem
Hope this mail finds you well. I faced with skin problem when I get my shaving cans from P & G (Gillette shaving foam) rusted and i received below email when i complained which is emphasize that his can is not rust resistant , and they didn't mention on the can anything as caution and when they use tinplate can they were know that it will use in bathroom and didn't use aluminum cans like the others in the same product. Kindly help me to avoid any potentially harmful effects to any person in the future. And kindly don’t reply with it's not my responsibilities.NO it's your responsibility as human towards your brother in this world to avoid tetanus infection As a result of P & G Gillette rusted cans. kindly find the attached files you are now in front of cheating company as you see in the attached the rusted cans and the effect of rust on the healthy and the reference (handbook of Cosmetic Science and Technology) and the contributors in this hand book are consultant from P & G so they are good known and their email which is acknowledgement their can is not rust proof and from their web site the below article saying:
Let my voice reach the solution
From: "P&G ConsumerCare" "
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 2:45 AM
Subject: Thanks for contacting P&G [ ref:_00D70JViV._500701YYjSH:ref ]
The bottoms of our cans have a special plastic coating to make them rust resistant, but they are not rust-proof. The can will rust over time if it is stored in a damp or moist place (for example, on the side of a basin or in the shower.
Try wiping the bottom of the can dry after use and store it in a dry place.
CONSUMER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
MY REPLY ON p & g email:
even we Try wiping the bottom of the can dry after use and store it in a dry place what about the Nozzle of the bottle which it expose to the wet foam when way out, how can I clean the rest foam by water or leave it as it is , the two steps Leads us to rusted cans .
P & G vanity and falsely claim (from P & G web site):-
Our safety process
Our four-step, science-based process ensures both your safety and the safety of our products before they go to market.
Avoid certain ingredients
As part of the first step, our safety process screens out new ingredients that pose a relevant hazard in a consumer product.
Step 1: Doubt
We start with a healthy dose of skepticism concerning the safety of a new ingredient. If we can’t establish both its safety and benefit to consumers, we won’t use it.
Step 2: Define
We define the safe range for every ingredient we use with the same scientific process used by the major regulatory agencies around the world (FDA, EPA, WHO, EU, etc.). If there is not enough information to establish a safe range, we will remove the ingredient from consideration or investigate it further.
Step 3: Determine
Safe Product Use
We evaluate all ingredients in the final product to confirm their actual use is in the safe range for both consumers and the environment. If we can’t conclude the product formula is safe, we will either reformulate or decide not to market the product. We have more than 700 scientists and professionals who ensure our products meet all safety and regulatory requirements around the world.
Step 4: Diligence
Monitor Use and New Information
Once a product is marketed, we monitor consumer use and investigate all new scientific information. We also collaborate with external scientists and regulatory agencies on new and updated safety
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sale of products that can make people sick
- Damaged the product caused
- False advertising
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..."
- " I have received my shipment and commercial invoice of my package is with 26$ however Aramex rep said that Egyptian governmental office estimated the value with 62$ and it s..."
- "Referring to my agreement no 125495381. I have rent a car from hertz office at double tree by Hilton on 8 July for 5 days. Then I return the car at..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."