On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker.she swallowed some detergent and was rushed to the nearest Emergency room.The physician stated she did not ingest enough to harm her..There needs to be a safety seal or screw that prevents this from happing again!!
I expect a follow up to this complain ASAP Via email or phone contact.
Terrilynn106@gmail.com 859-494-7265.I hope that you take into consideration that i'm a loyal consumer to this product for over 15 years
Monetary Loss: $15.