Featured Not resolved

I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday.Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am.

I got back in my car at 5:00 pm and the oils from the freshener ate through the plastic in my car. I am very upset! I would like to know if Proctor and Gamble has ever paid a claim for the damage these products are causing to vehicles. This is just unacceptable.

Who can I contact to get more information ?

This was in my car less than 8 hours.Does anyone have any suggestions how to repair this damage or do I need to just find a way to replace the entire cover?

Review about: Febreze Air Freshener.

Reason of review: damage to my car.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Procter And Gamble?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Procter And Gamble - CHILD PROOF SEALS Procter And Gamble "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more